Govans Community Acupuncture
5209 York Road, Baltimore, MD 21212
Govans Community Acupuncture offers safe, effective treatments on a sliding scale fee (you decide how much you can pay based on your income and treatment frequency).
Acupuncture is wonderful for helping us to get well and stay well. To understand more about conditions that acupuncture can treat, please call one of our practitioners at the numbers listed to the right.
To schedule an appointment, drop by during open community hours or email:
Sliding Scale: $15-40
NADA 5-needle auricular treatment, $5
No income verification required. Pay what you can.
Affordable, accessible healthcare
that's so relaxing you'll take a nap.
Hours and providers:
New appointment system for care and safety:
2. When you arrive for your appointment, please phone the practitioner from outside the building. We will meet you and open doors for you.
3. Please wear a mask. The acupuncturist will also wear a mask and will help you sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the clinic.
4. Please touch as little as possible in the clinic. We will change chair covers after every patient.
5. If you have a fever, cough, or test positive for COVID-19 after your treatment, please let us know so we can alert anyone who may have come in contact with us that day.
6. If you are looking for the SAFEST treatment we can offer, ask for NADA. This 5-needle protocol does not require us to read your pulses or touch your skin with our hands.
We will re-open on a limited basis on May 31. Treatments will be offered by appointment only.
You are welcome to call us to talk about your situation at any time.