Hours and providers:
Tuesday and Thursday: Jahi 240-223-7314
Sunday and Wednesday: Mary 410-905-2566
New appointment system for care and safety:
1. Please register for an appointment using the calendar linked here. We have limited capacity at this time; to make sure that everyone has access to treatment, please limit your appointments to one per week.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, please phone the practitioner from outside the building. We will meet you and open doors for you.
3. Please wear a mask. The acupuncturist will also wear a mask and will help you sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the clinic.
4. Please touch as little as possible in the clinic. We will change chair covers after every patient.
5. If you have a fever, cough, or test positive for COVID-19 after your treatment, please let us know so we can alert anyone who may have come in contact with us that day.
6. If you are looking for the SAFEST treatment we can offer, ask for NADA. This 5-needle protocol does not require us to read your pulses or touch your skin with our hands.